LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar #76390
Make the build-up to Christmas day even more magical with the LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar. Each day, there’s a different door to open with a surprise toy hidden inside. You’ll discover 6 favourite minifigures plus exciting items and enchanting accessories from the movies – everything you need to play out Harry’s journey from Privet Drive to Hogwarts™ and endless adventures of your own.
- Give Harry Potter fans the ultimate magical build-up to Christmas with the gift-a-day LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar (76390). Behind each of the 24 doors is a toy to build, play with and display.
- Includes Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Dudley Dursley and Griphook minifigures, plus buildable models such as Gringotts’ gold vault. Also includes 2 wizard card tiles.
- As the big day approaches, kids can combine the toys to recreate Harry’s amazing journey from Privet Drive to Hogwarts and play out enchanting adventures of their own.
- This enchanting Harry Potter calendar is an ideal pre-Christmas gift for any young witch or wizard aged 7 and up – with 24 days of surprises and imaginative fun that lasts all year long.
- The 24 gifts found within this special holiday calendar combine easily with all other LEGO Harry Potter sets for endless creative building, imaginative play and impressive displays.
- Buildable play experiences include Hogwarts letters arriving through the Dursley’s fireplace, lunch at a Great Hall table and a train cart carrying Hedwig and Harry’s school supplies.
- Behind door 24 is a colourful spinner which unlocks the excitement of the fun board game printed on the calendar.
- LEGO Harry Potter toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO building kits satisfy strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.